Racer game






Question 1: What difficulties did you have with programming this game? How did you fix them?

I had problems with the track to make it into a smooth shape, I the n made the shape by slowly moving the mouse to fit the correct track. I also had problems with programming the second car because I got confused with the variables in the game like time and speed, I solved this by making new variable sets for each car.

Question 2:What changes to the tutorial game did you add? Why and how?

I made a new background of my own by drawing it, it is because I wanted the game to be unique on the backdrop. I also made a multiplayer system to this by creating two different cars for each player with wasd and arrow keys as the controls, this has a long process of making your two different variables and the n copy the program to the second car and change the speed and laps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog