Question 1:How close is your game to the original? What is different? What is the same?

It is very far from the original, Only the PAC-MAN eating the apple and the ghosts chasing him are same the rest is the different.

Question 2:What extra or creative details did you change or add to your version of the game? Why did you create these changes?

I added fake decoys of powers ups and hidden power ups to make the game more fun to play.

Question 3:What difficulties did you have? How did you fix this?

I had difficulties with programming the ghosts to come out of the box. I fixed this by putting a limit to movement.

Question 4:What feedback did your beta testers have for you and how did you implement their suggestions?

They showed me the problem of the ghosts.

Question 5:What would you improve with your game? What would be the next steps with your game?

 I would improve the sky and ground of the background hang.
Not much, because I think the game is okay to play and enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog